Entries will be divided into 2 categories:
- The art competition is open for all students across India (Grade-1 to Grade-9), except the students of G D Goenka Public School, Purnea.
- Parents of G D Goenka Public School-Purnea, can encourage their ward’s siblings, cousins, friends (who are not studying in our school) to register for this competition.
- Junior Level: Grade 1-5, Theme: Festival
- Middle Level: Grade 6-9, Theme: Leaders & Heroes
- Size of paper to be used for the competition is A4 (8.3’’x 11.7’’) and the name, class of the student should be written on the right bottom corner of the painting by hand.
- Grade 1-5 can use material like (Crayons, pencil colors, sketch pens)
- Grade 6-9 can use water colors, acrylic or oil colors.
- To participate in the competition, you will have to visit to our website gdgoenkapurnea.com/ or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GDGPSPurnea
- and fill up the required details in the given form and upload a picture of your artwork.
- You will be disqualified if your entry is found to be copied from somewhere or if you have uploaded a picture of an artwork made by someone else. You are expected to make a fresh and new artwork for this competition.
- After submission our judging team will select the artwork and if your entries are getting selected then our team will share a Facebook link with you through WhatsApp & email, which will contain a picture of your artwork uploaded on our Facebook page.
- Apart from selection weightage (Points given by our team) point calculation for the winners will be based on the number of likes, comments and share on the Facebook picture of your artwork.
- (1 Like = 1 point / 1 comment = 2 points / 1 share = 5 points)
Rewards (with e- certificate & awards):
- Registration /upload of art work will Registration starts From : 09.10.20
- Last date of registration: 20.10.20
- Voting (Like, Share & comment) will start on 21.10.20, 12:30PM
- Voting (Like, Share & comment) will end by 31.10.20, 12:00 Midnight
- Result declaration date: 02.11.20
- 1st – Scholarship worth Rs.50,000/- (1 winner in each category)
- 2nd – Scholarship worth Rs.25,000/- (3 winners in each category)
- 3rd – Scholarship worth Rs. 10,000/- (10 winners in each category)
- The Entries which will be selected for prize, those entries original hard copy should be send to the school.
- The reward will not be in cash.
- E- participation certificate will be given to every participant.
- Use of any unfair means will lead to disqualification.
- You can send only 1 entry per student.
Note:- The reward will not be in cash and cannot be transferred to other student.